Magnapack install for newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a stock 2013 SCREW and Im looking to install my first exhaust mod. I want a magna pack after watching all the videos about it but Im not quite sure what I all need to do it. If I have to take it to a shop to get it done I will. Just wondering what I all need to get before doing it. thanks

02_Lightning

Banned
Reaction score
You just the magnapack muffler and their 3"in to 2 2.5" out adapter. I did this on my truck and LOVE IT!!!

Spangler

Banned
Reaction score
I went with the instructions I found online... I got the adapter and muffler from summit and then had local shop weld them in. I also cut out the resonator and filled in with pipe. I was at $175 all in i think.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
You just the magnapack muffler and their 3"in to 2 2.5" out adapter. I did this on my truck and LOVE IT!!!

I went with the instructions I found online... I got the adapter and muffler from summit and then had local shop weld them in. I also cut out the resonator and filled in with pipe. I was at $175 all in i think.

ehhhh... same person...