Magnaflow Magnapack question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad25

Reaction score
I am going with the magna pack muffler on my 2012 6.2 with just bending it down right before the rear axle. Is there anything else I need to do? Do I need to have pipe welded on before the muffler or just have the stock one cut out and the magna pack in it's place?

Thanks for the info.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same set up i have. Cut the old off and weld this up in its place with the downturn

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
I ran this for about a month before I did dual spintechs and it's a sick sound on road and in ORM. Def has drone but I'm a fan of screaming loud shit.

What I can say is expect a small loss in the low end, however high end is gain is worth it

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go for some stainless works, i know where you can get a great deal! ;)

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been thinking about the Magnapack. I've never installed a muffle before. How do you do it? Should I just have an exhaust shop do it for me?

Thanks guys...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i would take it to a shop so tey can weld. i am not a fan of exhaust clamps. welds are the way to go. it shouldnt take a shop long to do it so the labor shouldnt be bad on it.

r u in NY by any chance? i got a good guy in the city

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i would take it to a shop so tey can weld. i am not a fan of exhaust clamps. welds are the way to go. it shouldnt take a shop long to do it so the labor shouldnt be bad on it.

r u in NY by any chance? i got a good guy in the city

Nope, Atlanta, GA but thanks for the offer.

What's wrong with exhaust clamps?