Magnaflow installed yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam51McD

Reaction score
After a alot of research and watching youtube videos. I went with the Magnaflow 15366. Its the coated black one. LOVE the sound, not too loud during normal driving, but it really roars when you get on it. Only 100 miles on it so far so Im sure the sound will only get better.

Did it myself. Some tips:
-Don't try to remove the stock exhaust from the rubber grommets while under the truck, just unbolt them from the frame and reinstall them once the stock exhaust is removed
-The farthest rear grommet is difficult to get onto the new exhaust, so I squeezed the grommet onto the new exhaust first then bolted the whole thing in place.
-Take the spare off

Has anyone had any luck selling their stock exhaust?

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a alot of research and watching youtube videos. I went with the Magnaflow 15366. Its the coated black one. LOVE the sound, not too loud during normal driving, but it really roars when you get on it. Only 100 miles on it so far so Im sure the sound will only get better.

-Don't try to remove the stock exhaust from the rubber grommets while under the truck, just unbolt them from the frame and reinstall them once the stock exhaust is removed
-The farthest rear grommet is difficult to get onto the new exhaust, so I squeezed the grommet onto the new exhaust first then bolted the whole thing in place.
-Take the spare off

I've seen people asking for one in the classifieds here previously!

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

-Take the spare off

I also have a Magnaflow exhaust and appreciate the lack of drone in cab while still sounding good when you romp on it. Keep in mind you can't post an item for sale until you meet the minimum number of post.