6.2 Magnaflow 14" vs magnapack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious of anyone has had 1 of these and switched to the other? I currently have the 14" but want to get a little more aggressive sound.

Dave

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a magnaflow also and I love it, I am thinkin too tho about gettin a magnapack maybe if hocks shortie headers works out ill change up to one or two

Last edited:

jvrptr23

Reaction score
i have the magnapack, turn down before the axle with a resonator delete. Its loud and very aggressive. Yes you will have a drone on it if you dont mind.

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided after talking to my exhaust guy for 30 minutes and reading your guys posts over the last few days to go with twin 2.50" pipes from the cats back to twin magnapacks with turn downs in front of the axle. The results from this according to my buddy will be slightly louder with it sounding like it has a cam in it just a bit and slightly more throaty. I'll let you know Thursday after its done.

Btw I will be selling my 14" Magnaflow that has brand new high temp powder coating and custom tips from the back of the muffler to the tips. The pipes and tips have never been on the truck, I took them off to be powder coated and liked the turn down look and sound so I kept it that way.

Dave

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds good. Make sure to post some pics and vids. O haven't seen this type of setup done yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Make sure to post some pics and vids. O haven't seen this type of setup done yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I haven't either and that's mainly why I'm gonna try it. I'll be underneath the truck during the install so I'll make sure to do lots of pics/vid.

Dave