Looking for a raspy weld on muffler for a 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flowmaster is loud yet most of the guys who have this muffler experienced some drone.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a corsa extreme and it is too raw sounding for me. What do you guys suggest for a more sporty sound. I have long tubes also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

briangsxr1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a corsa extreme and it is too raw sounding for me. What do you guys suggest for a more sporty sound. I have long tubes also

Have you listened to the Borla aka ford racing setups? They are pricy, but great quality!

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Have you listened to the Borla aka ford racing setups? They are pricy, but great quality!

OP
OP
C

ckanderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up going with a sport truck series muffler from Spin Tech. absolutely love it. Low and deep at idle and cruising around, raspy at high RPM's. Perfect sound level too, not too loud, but loud enough to cause attention. Exactly what I wanted.