looking into headers and exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
McDowell

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go to the Members Area section, then Regional subsection, and then to the Southwest region you may be able to find Oklahoma stuff in there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

lovin that ruby red color bigboss

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks man. Laso, how do i found out where these raptor runs are around oklahoma? if any?

If you go to the Members Area section, then Regional subsection, and then to the Southwest region you may be able to find Oklahoma stuff in there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah what he said lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with ordering the SW Headers and Lightning exhaust. While I have American Racing Headers on my Mustang and do love them, I went with the SW's mostly because they offer the Performance Connect so no Y pipe and they also have the Lightning Exhaust which I do love.

Since my plan is to go with a whipple I figured the true duals will offer slightly better power numbers over the single Y pipe.

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Give us a call. We are the largest Kooks dealer in the country, and a Master WD for Stainlessworks. We have great call for specials. The number is 443-730-9428!

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big fan of All 3 Companies ( ARH SW Kooks)

currently running kooks on my 2013 Raptor and will be running Sw on my 2014 Raptor with 6.6L

OP
OP
McDowell

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big fan of All 3 Companies ( ARH SW Kooks)

currently running kooks on my 2013 Raptor and will be running Sw on my 2014 Raptor with 6.6L

6.6l? what ever do you mean?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Whatever you do, remove the cats.

is this not going to hinder my performance? i have heard its not good for trucks to remove the cats.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

is this not going to hinder my performance? i have heard its not good for trucks to remove the cats.

Removing Cats with LT's will not hinder your performance at all. Long as you are in a State that you do not require Emissions you can leave the Cats off. Only thing removing the cats will do is make the exhaust louder and sometimes it can be a little raspier over the same setup with cats.

Normally when going Supercharged I always tell people to remove the cats. Once I go whippled I might just get the delete pipes from SW and drop the cats and only put them back when I need to do the emissions test in MD (Only downside to having the truck under my Family Business vs having it under my name in FL where we have no emissions ) On a NA setup the cats will not cause much restriction unless you have built the engine up and are turning higher than stock RPMS with increased flow/cams. But with a SC if your cats get clogged you can vent the block or you can also blow the cat out.

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

6.2L stroked to 400ci with fully built internals