Looking for Corsa Extreme review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got mine installed and love it. It really makes a big difference over stock. As far as performance goes, I can tell a huge increase as well. I have Mike's 5star 93 Performance tune, and a AFE CAI. Here are some videos for you 2013 Ford SVT Raptor Corsa Xtreme Exhaust - YouTube

n6wXUNG

BpCfKad

hD0DrSZ

yp9ffqv

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is being installed today. I'll let you know my thoughts later.

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is being installed today. I'll let you know my thoughts later.

Definitely take into consideration the break-in period. I was pretty disappointed when I first cranked it up, but after a while it started sounding alot better. Here's the other videos I meant to post.

2013 Ford Raptor SVT with Corsa Extreme - YouTube
2013 Ford Raptor Corsa Xtreme Flyby - YouTube
2013 Ford SVT Raptor Corsa Xtreme Exhaust - YouTube

and a link to a photo album of the black tips.
Corsa Xtreme Black Tips Ford Raptor - Imgur

OP
OP
S

Skippington

Reaction score
Thanks. Sounds good. Out of curiosity was the "flyby" video done under heavy acceleration or on maintenance throttle?

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heavy acceleration. Cruising speed there is no noticeable exhaust sound at all. It's the same loudness as stock unless you are on the throttle

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for starting this thread. I was looking for some owner reviews before I purchased mine. Couple questions: Can we get a video from the interior at just cruising speeds and acceleration so we can hear if there's any drone? What's your overall take on it?

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heavy acceleration. Cruising speed there is no noticeable exhaust sound at all. It's the same loudness as stock unless you are on the throttle

Got mine installed a few days ago also. I haven't had a chance to post up any videos because of work but JROCKZ24 got that covered now.
Mine sounds exactly the same. And as he said at cruising speed you don't even know it's there. But step on the go pedal and BAM!!

Forgot to mention that I like the sound of the exhaust with the windows of the truck open but I got to say I really like the sound when the windows are closed also. Sounds really deep and throaty inside the cab.

Last edited:

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got about 75 miles on mine now and like it so far. Not that noticeable (in the cab) till you get on it. Has a nice deep growl. I drove next to a wall (passenger side) and got on it with the windows down. It was fairly loud for just a cat-back. No drone whatsoever (haven’t towed with it).

Last edited:

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in on this as I installed mine yesterday. Couldn't be any happier. Sounds great as start up and gives a good roar when on the gas. Cruising in both town and on the interstate is no different than stock. I can't say I notice any huge power gains, but that is to be expected.