installed MBRP 3.5" single

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94slowbra

Reaction score
when i bought my truck i didnt have a plan to install a catback. i know the factory exhaust flows good and i didnt want to spend the crazy money that they cost. well i came across a crazy deal on a stainless 3.5" mbrp single exhaust with resonator. so i jumped on it and and i couldnt be happier. not obnoxious loud but has a nice low rumble. install was pretty easy and it looks good too. here is a short start up video. only has about 10 miles on it so im guessing the sound will change after a few miles

Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when i bought my truck i didnt have a plan to install a catback. i know the factory exhaust flows good and i didnt want to spend the crazy money that they cost. well i came across a crazy deal on a stainless 3.5" mbrp single exhaust with resonator. so i jumped on it and and i couldnt be happier. not obnoxious loud but has a nice low rumble. install was pretty easy and it looks good too. here is a short start up video. only has about 10 miles on it so im guessing the sound will change after a few miles

I don't hear anything. Either it's the quietest muffler ever made or your link didn't show up lol.