Installed a Black Widow Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
i want a black widow and i want to keep my stock tail pipes, how do i go about installing them?

You can either go with a 3" center/center muffler with a 3" single to 2.5" dual Y-pipe or go with a 3" center to 2.5" dual muffler. Either option will require some cutting/welding for a true fit, but that would do it. Any exhaust shop should be capable of install.

Hit me up if you want to get setup. Unless backordered, I can usually have products to your door within a week.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
You can either go with a 3" center/center muffler with a 3" single to 2.5" dual Y-pipe or go with a 3" center to 2.5" dual muffler. Either option will require some cutting/welding for a true fit, but that would do it. Any exhaust shop should be capable of install.

Hit me up if you want to get setup. Unless backordered, I can usually have products to your door within a week.

Since coming out with the Dual/Single mufflers in the Venom 250 and Race Venom, they have been selling very well with Raptor owners that want to keep their dual exhaust tips coming out the back of the truck

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty close to pulling the trigger but am undecided between the Venom 250 and Race Venom.

From what I was able to discern from this thread the Race Venom is a bit louder/raspier than the Venom 250 series - can someone confirm?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Pretty close to pulling the trigger but am undecided between the Venom 250 and Race Venom.

From what I was able to discern from this thread the Race Venom is a bit louder/raspier than the Venom 250 series - can someone confirm?

That is correct RaptArAz, but at cruising speed they sound pretty close to each other

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Race Venom from @A.I.I.Raciing on Tuesday. It will be here tomorrow. I can’t wait to get it installed this weekend.

If you’re going to order, contact him. He’s very responsive and will get your muffler shipped out to you ASAP.

Awesome - I'll shoot him a PM then.

Be sure to post some clips after the install!

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Race Venom muffler installed on my 2014 Scab this weekend. All I can say is wow. It improved the sound tremendously. The difference in sound makes me feel like I was driving a Prius when I had my stock exhaust. I kept my resonator and still really enjoy the sound because it's not too loud for me to listen to music or make a phone call but will roar when I stomp on it. I'll try to record a clip and upload it this week

Thanks again @A.I.I.Raciing for your help. If anyone is looking to swap out your exhaust, let him know and he'll take good care of you.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I got my Race Venom muffler installed on my 2014 Scab this weekend. All I can say is wow. It improved the sound tremendously. The difference in sound makes me feel like I was driving a Prius when I had my stock exhaust. I kept my resonator and still really enjoy the sound because it's not too loud for me to listen to music or make a phone call but will roar when I stomp on it. I'll try to record a clip and upload it this week

Thanks again @A.I.I.Raciing for your help. If anyone is looking to swap out your exhaust, let him know and he'll take good care of you.
Really glad that you are happy with your purchase! If you need anything else feel free to contact me at anytime