Hhennesseyy Exhaust size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know the diameter of the exhaust above the axle on a Hhennesseyy supercharged Raptor?

My friend has one, and put new tires on, now his spare doesn't fit. I told him I would order some turn downs and cut his exhaust off over the axle. He's been hard to connect with and he can't measure the pipes himself. I want to order so when I do connect, I can just cut and install.

Thanks for any help. If no-one knows, I'll get over to his truck one of these days, so no worries.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know the diameter of the exhaust above the axle on a Hhennesseyy supercharged Raptor?

My friend has one, and put new tires on, now his spare doesn't fit. I told him I would order some turn downs and cut his exhaust off over the axle. He's been hard to connect with and he can't measure the pipes himself. I want to order so when I do connect, I can just cut and install.

Thanks for any help. If no-one knows, I'll get over to his truck one of these days, so no worries.

HHHHennnnesssseyyyy exhaust size is about this big:

I-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

...give or take an inch or two

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score

They don't make anything!!!!!!!
It's all bolt on whatever they can find for cheap!

You going to need to call that company and let them tell what they threw on, whole cat back or just parts.

Sorry I'm not saying the name.

OP
OP
R

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK.....I realize Hhennesseyy is a rip off, I advised him going somewhere else, but it is what it is.

It is a twin pipe set-up that are sitting side by side, as opposed to over under like our stock setup.

I will get over there and measure. No worries. Thanks for the help.

D

Deleted member 12951

OK.....I realize Hhennesseyy is a rip off, I advised him going somewhere else, but it is what it is.

It is a twin pipe set-up that are sitting side by side, as opposed to over under like our stock setup.

I will get over there and measure. No worries. Thanks for the help.

I answered your question in my post. Look above.