Help the noob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I'm trying to get my 2014 raptor loud but not get to much drown. So I'm thinking about the corsa resonator delete kit and a muffler. What's a good muffler that is loud that turns people heads and makes the hippies cry. Also would the muffler sound good with the resonator delete kit?

Also if I put some more money together would getting the magnaflow off road pro cat back exhaust be good?

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please don't drown your Raptor underwater or you'll make the msg board very upset.

However, the board would probably tolerate an exhaust system that drones a little bit... :)

As mentioned, searching through older threads/posts is a good idea but just get the Magnaflow and call it a day.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
search dirtydeeds exhaust on this forum. I literally custom build your system to your needs. And if it's too loud or too quiet I allow you to send it back and make you new one;)

Totally custom, Totally bolt on, doesn't drone!!!