Great deal on Borla 140404 Touring price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dingo

Reaction score
Great deal on Borla exhaust system 140404 Touring price

Searching today I found the best price out there for $1050 at Speedzone Performance. They even included free 2 day shipping by UPS free as I live in Central Florida and they are located in Kissimmee. I called 4wheel parts but refused to honor their price match policy because the price was too low lol.Hope this helps anyone interested in this exhaust system .Cant beat that price and the free UPS 2nd day shipping in top of that.

140404 - Borla Exhaust - Touring - Speedzone Performance LLC. - Voted Best in Customer Service for 15+ Years!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Good price indeed. That is about what I paid a couple years ago (website had it listed too low by mistake but was honoring orders until it caught it) for the Ford Racing Touring which is the same thing.

OP
OP
D

dingo

Reaction score
One really good shop here in Ocala,Fl quoted me around $600 for installing it, they said were talking around 5-6 hours of work. I believe its too expensive or am I wrong? Any suggestions of places around Central Florida will be greatly appreciated.

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One really good shop here in Ocala,Fl quoted me around $600 for installing it, they said were talking around 5-6 hours of work. I believe its too expensive or am I wrong? Any suggestions of places around Central Florida will be greatly appreciated.

I think thats way too expensive.

I was charged $75 to install a catback on my truck and it took less than a hour.

D

Deleted member 12951

You can do this yourself. Without jacking it up even though it would be a little easier to get the stock one out, but you don't even have to get it that high. In your driveway works.

Just unscrew the two bolts holding it to the cat mount and the rest is on hangers. There are clamps if you want to take it apart in sections.

New one mounts in the same holes, you will need two bolts and nuts as the stock has the threads builtin and this is just a hole. They go in the same exact hanger points as stock. You should be able to knock this out in an hour and thats taking your time. That shop saying that many hours is crazy.

OP
OP
D

dingo

Reaction score
I know my limitations lol but thanks for the suggestions and don't even have the tools so I will look around as in youtube and internet most installations of the Borla is less than 2 hours . Im waiting to get the A.D.D. Honeybadger front and rear bumpers(should be delivered in 1-2 weeks) and i was thinking about this shop to install them but I don't even want to ask for a quote for the bumpers plus 40"led bar+ 20" bar+2x10" lights+ 2 duallys, but thats a lot of electric components and need a reputable source to install it for my peace of mind.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

There should be places around here for less than $150 to install, will search and make some phone calls for pricing, $600 for an exhaust install is ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 12951

Go to Harbor Freight and buy their $30 tool kit. It will have everything you need for this job. Thinking it only needs a 10 and 15mm socket and open wrench, done.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man up and start working on your own truck! Unless your boobs are too big to get under the truck, you have no excuse.

D

Deleted member 12951

Man up and start working on your own truck! Unless your boobs are too big to get under the truck, you have no excuse.

Shit, my gut is bigger than most boobs out there and I can get under there and do this....