Got my headers installed, video of corsa and stainless works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Earlier this week I got my stainless power coated headers with high flow cats installed. They mate up to my corsa extreme cat back that is dumped before the rear axle. It is dumped because of lack of clearance with the icon bumpstops. The next step I want to do is a lightning style exit. Not always my favorite look but I love the corsa tips and want to use them and I want to get the exhaust out from under the truck. Once that is fine I can call the exhaust DONE!

Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/5FpvYBQnWL0

702_Rider

Reaction score
Sounds badass!!! Can you post some pictures of how the turn down looks? I am going with the cross Xtreme and American Racing Headers but need to cut it to run a dove tailed rear end. thanks man!

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had problems with the lightning style exit for both in-cabin noise and the exhaust kept falling off when offroading. Something for you to consider.

OP
OP
Crikk

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had problems with the lightning style exit for both in-cabin noise and the exhaust kept falling off when offroading. Something for you to consider.

The corsa is where it is at! Even with as loud as it is if I'm cruising there is almost no noise inside. I have heard of those issues with lightning style but I have a buddy that is an amazing welder, he's gonna custom fab it all up for me. Probably gonna add a hanger or 2 and weld it all up, hopefully there will be no problems.