Ford Racing sport system, cat back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could any of you who installed the new dual muffler Ford Racing sport setup without the resonator in line, report on how you like the sound of the system, and if you get any appreciable drone at highway speeds?

Thanks

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i believe this version just came out within the past few weeks with the ual muffler setup. might take a bit for reviews

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A nice big box showed up today!

My new Ford a Racing, M-5200 - F15R145L, . Made for the 145 inch wheelbase super crew , and is the new system with NO RESONATOR, welded on chrome tips , and the twin muffler setup that tucks up nice and tight. The "L" at the end specifies the "Sport " system where a "C" would be for the touring. As far as the difference , I think the only difference is the resonator included with the touring kit.

There is a long pipe in the kit that replaces the stock pipe with resonator.

SCAB owners would order the 133 L or C , for 133 inch wheelbase.

Putting it on in a few days!

I'll post when I can

Patrick.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parts.

Sorry, can't turn the picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between 1300 ish and 1500 depending on where you get it.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

A question was posed about is the Ford system made by Borla the same as the Borla system without the Ford stamps.

All I can say is that I called Borla tech and they told me that they indeed make the system but they make it to Ford specs , he wouldn't go into much detail but they are different , and it's not just the stamps. Maybe the internals of the mufflers.