Ford Racing or Corsa Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jim f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a more aggressive sound, but don't want drone.
I think I have it narrowed to one of the two.
Seeking some advice from those who may have one or the other.
Thanks

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the FR sport and love it, but I have never heard in real life a Corsa. Not much help. To me I just like Ford Racing Stuff on my Raptor....makes me feel like I don't have a truck full of aftermarket parts....I've been that route before and I won't do it again. But that's definitely not how many other people feel!

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the corsa and love it. Aggressive at start up and when on the gas but no drone whatsoever when cruising. No complaints at all, would do it again in a heart beat.

Malibu1

Reaction score
I have the Corsa X and wish I had the Ford Racing or Borla exhaust. I like the deeper sound of the FR and Borla better than the Corsa.

OP
OP
jim f

jim f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Still undecided about this one, but know it will be one of the two.
Haven't heard the FR sport yet, and would like to hear a better clip of the Corsa extreme.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i'm in the same boat, debating between the two (not the FR, but the Borla touring - same exhaust, different stamping). i'm trying to avoid any drone especially with my headers installed. i've heard the extreme is the way to go, but curious about the borla touring / fr exhaust.