Ford Performance Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty steep for a catback system. There are plenty of other choices that don't cost over 1k and will leave you with more money for other mods. To answer your question; I don't know. Borla tends to be on the expensive side, so I wouldn't doubt it though.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have the same one but the touring model. I like it. And yes it is made by Borla. I had the resonator replaced under warranty and it has an emblem that says Ford Performance by Borla.

OP
OP
D

dsroka80503

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Is it different than the regular Borla system? It looks like that one only has 1 muffler where this one has two. Over a grand seemed crazy high but if those who have it think it is worth the money, maybe I will take a closer look. It did sound pretty good in the video I saw. Those that have it, was it worth the money? I am trying to plan long term, truck will eventually have probably a Roush supercharger and kooks headers, but I have to figure out how to sneak that one by the wife. I figure gradual noise increase is my best bet. As long as it stays quieter than the flowmasters on the mustang, I should be good.

Last edited:

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JDM was offering a group buy a few years ago for around $1,100. You might try them to see if they have any deals. @JimIII@JDM

I wanted one, but didn't have the scratch.

Reaction score
I have this installed on 2012 SCREW. Have had it in for a year. Only been able to put 3K miles on the truck though. The growl is absolutely incredible and the idle rumbling turns head. It'll definitely have your gas mileage go down because you'll be hammering it every chance you get.

Haven't noticed any drone worth mentioning. Doesn't interfere with conversations on speaker or in the cab.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember the FRPP system I had on my old Mustang and absolutely loved it. Wonder if I could get someone to fab this system up to mate to Kooks long tubes in a Lightning style or dump? Hmmmm....

D

Deleted member 12951

I searched the forum but couldn't find any information on this product. I have heard that it is made by Borla, but can anyone confirm? I haven't been able to find a sound clip anywhere on it either. Does anyone know anything about this product? It isn't cheap,,,,,

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5200-F15R145L

Snapped a pic, it is made by Borla. Mine is cut over the axle so mine doesn't sound as it does when not cut. Still no drone

3a6b6802a36c565bd24ba720bb6610c1.jpg