6.2 Flange Part # or source

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Looking for the flange in the pic closest to the rear end. I've tried 6 stores and 2 Ford dealerships and none of them can find me the part and it's pretty irritating so I'm hoping a FRF member can help me out.

Attachments

• P_20140724_174044.jpg
    P_20140724_174044.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 80
  • P_20140724_174038.jpg
    P_20140724_174038.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 40

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I'm sure someone that's gotten rid of their stock exhaust would be willing to part with them!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for the flange in the pic closest to the rear end. I've tried 6 stores and 2 Ford dealerships and none of them can find me the part and it's pretty irritating so I'm hoping a FRF member can help me out.

This is magnaflow, give them a call to make sure it's the correct sizing, our exhaust is 3" to the muffler, and dual 2 1/2 exit. but ford may use a different ball size then them.I think you will have better luck with spintech, first part top of page.

MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust

http://www.spintechmufflers.com/exh...s/ball-cone-adaptors-connections/cat_142.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
The one on the mid pipe or the car back side?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cat back

This is magnaflow, give them a call to make sure it's the correct sizing, our exhaust is 3" to the muffler, and dual 2 1/2 exit. but ford may use a different ball size then them.I think you will have better luck with spintech, first part top of page.

MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust

Exhaust Hardware & Accessories - Ball & Cone Adaptors & Connections - SpinTech Performance Mufflers

I was told that Ford uses different sizes so it's really difficult to use a universal ball flange, I was told it's easier to cut it apart and get measurements, but that's not an option as I wanna sell the current set up.
I know I can find them at high end custom shops but I don't have the time right now since we're building the exhaust Saturday, and going to MagnaFlow or SpinTech isn't possible in my time frame

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cat back

I was told that Ford uses different sizes so it's really difficult to use a universal ball flange, I was told it's easier to cut it apart and get measurements, but that's not an option as I wanna sell the current set up.
I know I can find them at high end custom shops but I don't have the time right now since we're building the exhaust Saturday, and going to MagnaFlow or SpinTech isn't possible in my time frame

That sucks, plus finding resonator for cheap is impossable, people want big money or junked there exhaust already.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cut your stock flange off the y and weld in both the male and female universal ball. If your building the exhaust youll already be welding whats one more joint

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I think I have mine still. How soon do you need it?
Sooner the better, was gonna do the Raptor this weekend but this has me thinking I'll do the Sport Trac instead since I can weld directly to the cat on that truck
That sucks, plus finding resonator for cheap is impossable, people want big money or junked there exhaust already.
Or like me just cut the resonator out leaving no flanges
Cut your stock flange off the y and weld in both the male and female universal ball. If your building the exhaust youll already be welding whats one more joint
Trying to keep it as bolt on friendly as possible