6.2 Exhaust advice-- Ford Racing, Borla, MF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes my Raptor sound like it is supposed to! I get ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS. One fun thing to do because it sounds so good is to remote start it so you can hear it walking up to it!

Love it!

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone compare the Roush to these? I can get a Roush cat back and air intake for $879. And when thinking about resale, Roush would seem to be a top contender. Thoughts?

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard the Roush in person but I've read a lot of folks think it drones a lot...879 for an intake and exhaust is a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Search roush in the exhaust forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliffnopus

Reaction score
I have a Roush cat back and it's great and the price is also great. It had somewhat of a drone when I first drove it, nothing too bad at highway speed but when you hit the loud pedal - you heard it.

Now after 1000 miles with the Roush, it seems to have calmed down significantly. Even my wife thinks it's quieter drone wise (almost none). It has a great sound otherwise. My Ford dealer priced out the Roush and the Ford Racing; $ 630 for Roush, 1500 for Ford Racing - that HELPED my decision a lot.

Cliff

DesertEagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Roush CAI and Roush Exhuast on my FX4 with the 5.0. It was deep and mean but the drone was terrible cruising around 65-70mph.

With that said, I have decided to purchase the Corsa Xtreme for my Raptor. I have read great reviews from the members on this forum and believe it will provide everything I want from an exhaust.