Exhaust advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JnJraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to do something with my exhaust as it is rubbing my deavers, currently stock exhaust. I hate drone and don't want anything overly loud as I do long trips towing a trailer. Looking for opinions on best route that will clear the spare and the leafs. I have seen dirty deeds exhaust but feel I would crush that as I tend to get myself into some rock crawling situations not just open desert....

Gilligan

Reaction score
A few folks have said great things about the new stainless works dump system. Not sure of the price on that.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Going with a dumped setup is going to be your best bet for clearance offroad. The Black Widow mufflers sound really great and won't drone on ya. We can either provide a Black widow muffler (the 300 series would probably be a good match for you) for you to have a shop install, or you can wait a little while for me to get my act together :ROFLJest: and get some pre-fabbed units ready to bolt in.

Sourcing some parts right now, which is why there's a bit of a delay.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going with a dumped setup is going to be your best bet for clearance offroad. The Black Widow mufflers sound really great and won't drone on ya. We can either provide a Black widow muffler (the 300 series would probably be a good match for you) for you to have a shop install, or you can wait a little while for me to get my act together :ROFLJest: and get some pre-fabbed units ready to bolt in.

Sourcing some parts right now, which is why there's a bit of a delay.

Well lets go fool maybe if I finally put an exhaust back on my truck my neighbors will finally start talking to me again lol. :crazy:

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Hahaha! Naaa you don't want to talk to them anyway! :ROFLJest: @cbcgeneral you get my last PM the other day?

Really though, I'm basically still looking to source a 3" ball flange that's compatable with the OEM cup side. I might have to get them custom machined, which works against me trying to keep prices down, or have customers chop the OEM and mail it to me! Haha

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha! Naaa you don't want to talk to them anyway! :ROFLJest: @cbcgeneral you get my last PM the other day?

Really though, I'm basically still looking to source a 3" ball flange that's compatable with the OEM cup side. I might have to get them custom machined, which works against me trying to keep prices down, or have customers chop the OEM and mail it to me! Haha

You're probably right about the neighbor thing lol. Yep I got it. I have no problem sending you my flange. It's already chopped off and I only have it still bolted on to stop the other side from rattling. There's a custom chassis shop next to my shop that I originally was going to have fab me up a new setup and when he was going to do it he was able to get the matching flange for our trucks from his supplier for $25. Or at least that's what he was charging me for it. If you want I can get the info from him and you can call his supplier and see if he can help you out if you're interested. Just let me know.