DirtyDeeds needs a SCAB asap!! Will hook it up:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he's bear San Diego we will at least hook up swag. Or maybe even trade his for ours. Who knows ours may (will) be more aggressive on the throttle. Yet quieter at cruise:)

Hey guys....
Unfortunately I also have a SCREW, I'm out of the country now but will be back on Saturday if you still need a truck.
The only difference in the two models in the length of the mid-pipe.

OP
OP
D

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the front of the catback is different too.

I suspect that we built our prototype around a truck without running boards unknowingly. The scab is so much more rare we haven't done a system for one in forever so I just need to do a quick test fit to confirm that we aren't going to hit the running board. But has to be a scab

mindgame100

Reaction score
It's true:) And I really wanna test fit. Unless you plan to take off those aftermarket steps;)

DoH! I thought they were stock.. Sorry Just picked up the 2010 a few weeks ago and still trying to figure out whats what.. :) If you need more pic's with a ruler with reference, let me know.. Been busy with other projects like power coating my skid plates since they were thrashed..

Thanks and no pressure!! :)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'd be willing but I've got a 5.4 and I'm in AZ