Dirty Deeds Exhaust - Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crown Offroad is pleased to bring you the first ever group buy (or sale for that matter) on the Dirty Deeds Ford Raptor exhaust system! Dirty Deeds is a southern California owned company started by Keith Carty. While Keith and Dirty Deeds have been around for a number of years, Keith has been building some down right impressive exhaust systems for all kinds of vehicles, but with a large focus on the Toyota Tundras and FJ Cruisers. His name is widely known across the Toyota scene but relatively new to the world of Raptors.

The Dirty Deeds exhaust system is incredibly unique in the sense that it is highly customizable. The current exhaust offering utilizes three inch piping with the 'Lightning' style exhaust exit just in front of the rear tires and very near to the side steps. With the intent to create an exhaust that is tucked up out of the way of the rear suspension and the terrain below the truck, this system not only looks great but sounds awesome. Each system also utilizes a Helmholtz resonator. What does this mean you ask? All the rumble and great 6.2L V8 sound when you mash the pedal and almost zero drone on the highway. Want really loud? We can do that. Want a more mild sound? No problem. The Dirty Deeds exhaust comes with your choice of a 12" muffler all the way up to 20" muffler so the sound of this exhaust is completely up to you.

Group buy information and more details on the customizable options for the exhaust system can be found here:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f248/dirty-deeds-exhaust-group-buy-39097/

Here's a quick video clip to give you a basic idea of sound. This system in the video clip uses a 16" muffler. Plenty of bark when you want it and no drone on the highway (will upload another video or two in the next few days).

Dirty Deeds Ford Raptor Exhaust Clip - YouTube

Here's a handful of pictures of the exhaust system:

DirtyDeeds_Exhaust_zps06e84500.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5081_zps946c7611.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to ask any questions guys:)

Also, these exhaust systems are warrantied for sound and quality.

If you ever break one , send it back. I'll fix it or build a new one. But, it won't break:)

And, if it's too loud or too quiet , send it back, I'll build a new one accordingly using your feedback to determine how it's built.

Buy from Crown, but I personally warranty everything that I build :)

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Chris is shooting one soon, here's one from a few days ago.
Dirty Deeds Ford Raptor Exhaust Clip - YouTube

I'm installing a system tomorrow and will shoot as much video as possible.

Also, have an install tentatively scheduled (customer paid just doesn't know when the install is) and I'll shoot as much video as possible.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/aXSGQcQ_ebQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All PMs replied to. If you have any questions or want a shipping quote, don't hesitate to ask.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like the sound of this exhaust. Was the resonator removed on that truck?

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The YouTube videos just don't do this system justice:)

that said, All of my systems are K I S S. Keep it simple. Simplify the path the exhaust has to take, and minimize the system, then stick a helmholtz resonator on the system tuned to specifically remove the drone so that you can hear all the BAdassery that these engines produce when you're on the throttle, yet talk on your bluetooth when cruising down the highway;)

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Group buy is currently at a total of six systems which means here on out, the aluminized steel or the stainless steel systems are $75 off! Take advantage now since this kind of deal won't be back anytime soon.