Which cutout is best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cutouts aren't worth the money I had the badlandz cutout an it laste about 2 months. None of then can hold up to the abuse of off road driving they fall apart. If you have a stret queen then by all means go right ahead!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my DMH held up fine this weekend. i would say them, but i know that if you need to get ahold of the guy, its damn near impossible...

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my DMH held up fine this weekend. i would say them, but i know that if you need to get ahold of the guy, its damn near impossible...

I have the DMH also, have had it for about a year with absolutely no issues. But I agree he is insanely hard to get a hold of. Product is top notch though.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a generic cut out from jegs and got it welded on and it's lasted me a while even with abuse of off road cut outs are great and the truck sounds mean with no muffler

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I saw and heard Jugg's cutout over the weekend and it's badass! Sounds like a trophy truck when open.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone done a dyno pull with vs without cutouts open?

My thoughts are that the low to mid rpm torque loss with open cutouts on a truck is counter intuitive.

If it's only about the sound, I understand. Enjoy.