Corsa Xtreme vs Borla S Type

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXM

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new here and purchased my first Ford Raptor and LOVE IT!! It is a 2011 silver super crew with all the toys. My previous cars were Ford Crown Victorias LX Sports, 2003 Mustang Cobra (terminator) 2003 mustang gt, 2004 mustang gt, and recently traded in 2012 Mustang Gt for Raptor with 0 regrets.
I had experience with flowmasters, Bassani, Macs, Borla, Magnaflow and Dynomax mufflers in past cars but never heard of the Corsa exhaust.
Looking to get the most growl and loudest exhaust with no drone. It comes down to Borla S types or Corsa Xtreme. Which one would be louder and more aggressive?
Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have heard both. i vote for the corsa xtreme. nice agressive tone, pretty loud, and no drone. if i didnt go full exhaust from SW and was keeping my manifolds i would be running the corsa xtreme. @Chris@FreedomMotorsports can set u up with a good deal too

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have to agree, the Corsa Extreme system is extremely loud under throttle and has the least drone of any aggressive exhaust I have ever heard on any vehicle.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have to agree, the Corsa Extreme system is extremely loud under throttle and has the least drone of any aggressive exhaust I have ever heard on any vehicle.

I have the Corsa Extreme and I have to second this opinion from Chris. I love to hear it at first start up, it then quietens down until you throttle it then it awakens a lion. I have had no drone so far.

Chris had the best deal on this exhaust too. easy swap out from stock.

NJ2000R

Reaction score
I opted for the Corsa Extreme....

Ordered yesterday and received today!

wcaperformance on ebay....

probably wont have time to install it until next week some time, pics and video once it is done....

Attachments

• corsa.jpg
    corsa.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 96

mobboss72

Reaction score
Can this be installed by a semi skilled guy at home? Or should I take it in and have a pro do it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took mine to a shop and had it installed because i was short on time and wanted it done. cost me $60 to have it put on. It took them like 10 minutes on a lift and was only like 6-8 bolts and nuts as it is plug and play. If i had known it was that easy and I had the time I might have done it myself. Then again, it was $60 and it was done and growling in just a few minutes with no skinned knuckles on my part.

BigTruckn

Reaction score
Can this be installed by a semi skilled guy at home? Or should I take it in and have a pro do it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Corsa Truck systems are super easy installs. If you have any mechanical ability at all and some basic tools you can do these without a lift in short order. Obviously it would be easier with a lift but it can be done either way.