Corsa Xtreme Cat Back Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the tone of Corsa more than the Borla. Aside from sound did you notice any power gain?

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine through @marylandspeed. Cost right at $1k with fast shipping. I actually reinstalled the resonator for the winter. The cold starts after the truck has been sitting for 10 hours are loud...it'll come back off in the spring.

El Memo

Reaction score
---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Sounds great. Corsa has been a go to for a lot of Raptor guys, and we sell a ton.

Corsa did just have a price increase, and we have not passed it on. So if you want a great deal still, check out our site below.

Catback Exhausts (SVT Raptor Specific) : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Just placed my order. Even got a $50 discount from the chat agent

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the Order! Corsa has a price increase they are making us put in next week. If you want a system, now is the time to move. Call us @ 443-730-9428!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Thanks for the Order! Corsa has a price increase they are making us put in next week. If you want a system, now is the time to move. Call us @ 443-730-9428!

Wish you guys could've worked a deal on getting mine replaced after it fell off.:okay2:

I loved my Corsa.

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
We have raised the price on Corsa because of their new pricing policy, but we can still discount it if you call. The number is 443-730-9428!

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... I actually reinstalled the resonator for the winter. The cold starts after the truck has been sitting for 10 hours are loud...it'll come back off in the spring.

I had to do the same thing a while ago. The cold start, or any start was just too loud for my neighborhood leaving early in the AM. Plus, a woman at my son's preschool was strapping her daughter into the back of her minivan and she literally jumped inside the van when I started the truck parked next to her. The look on her face was priceless. It was utter confusion/dismay.

In all other circumstances the system with the resonator off is pure joy. No drone, etc. With the resonator on it still sounds good, just not THAT good.