Corsa vs Black Widow Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
Anybody had both? I currently have a Corsa with my AR Headers. Here's a clip. I'm pretty happy with the sound now, but wouldn't mind if it had a little deeper tone.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clip no worky for me but I bet it sounds pretty sweet right now. Maybe just try to post a typed out link to the YouTube clip. Would love to hear your setup now.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice, i remember that sound well, mine sounded exactly the same but with SW headers...i ended up with a custom setup, a bit more stealth and still no drone...

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Anybody had both? I currently have a Corsa with my AR Headers. Here's a clip. I'm pretty happy with the sound now, but wouldn't mind if it had a little deeper tone.

Black Widow Exhaust Won't be anywhere near as raspy as the set up you have now. With that being said I've never heard anything negative about Corsa by themselves. I've got to wonder how much drone there is with your set up though

Are you happy with your AR headers? I want to put headers on my truck asap

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
Black Widow Exhaust Won't be anywhere near as raspy as the set up you have now. With that being said I've never heard anything negative about Corsa by themselves. I've got to wonder how much drone there is with your set up though

The only time I ever notice any drone is when I drive into an underground parking lot. Otherwise, no drone.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second @A.I.I.Raciing's sediments that Black Widow will not be as deep as Corsa. Your clip sounds pretty damn bad ass to me! I wouldn't change a thing. To have that noise and no drone is amazing. I have the Volant system (which is very similar to Corsa) on a relatively stock setup compared to yours and LOVE it. Corsa/Volant are the best overall systems and also have the deepest and raspiest sound IMO.

Sweet sounding truck man!

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score

Yes, I'm very happy with the AR headers. It is quite loud though. =p

I'm pretty happy with the Corsa, just thinking about changing it up just to try something different. The Corsa muffler is also kind of big, and I wouldn't mind having something smaller.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Corsa muffler is big, but it's basically a straight through design, so it's as loud or louder than a smaller muffler at wide open throttle. I've heard rumors of a NEW black widow muffler that supposedly is on the new SVC shop truck. Would be curious to hear it.

From my experience, other mufflers are louder all the time while the corsa is tamer most the time but screams at WOT. If you think the Corsa is already loud...the black widow will just be louder all the time but will lack the growl when you open it up.