Corsa Sport vs Corsa Xtreme - Personal Reviews Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesertEagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. My last exhaust on my 5.0 FX4 was Roush. Had a nice, mean sound to it at idle and WOT but the drone was terrible around 65-70 mph. It was really too loud to use my phone through the speakers in the truck and I'm not looking to repeat this same mistake with my Raptor.

I have decided to purchase either the Corsa Sport or the Corsa Xtreme. I've read every thread I could find on the forum regarding the Corsa Xtreme and everyone has had great things to say about it. I've actually not found anyone that was unhappy with the system. Also, the reviews I have read on the Corsa Sport are about 50/50. Some want more "noise", while the others are happy with their choice. I have not been able to hear either system in person.

If you have personal experience with either system please feel free to post a review. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The nice thing is you can buy the resonator delete if you think the normal system is too quiet. I've only heard good things about the systems also. I've ran Corsa on 3 vehicles and they make a good product all around.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Xtreme with SW headers. Sounds great, nasty and loud when i'm on it, nice, low rumble when cruising and no drone at all. Only issue i'll have is when i go with a bumpstop, it may not work and may either require modifying it or getting rid of it. But overall, I'm extremely happy.

redgs4

Reaction score
Corsa extreme with the SVC ABS seem ok together - at least during install and normal driving. Love the sound of the Corsa, compared to many other exhaust it is actually pretty mellow. No drone enough to notice.

OP
OP
DesertEagle

DesertEagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Xtreme with SW headers. Sounds great, nasty and loud when i'm on it, nice, low rumble when cruising and no drone at all. Only issue i'll have is when i go with a bumpstop, it may not work and may either require modifying it or getting rid of it. But overall, I'm extremely happy.

A bumpstop is definitely on my short list, SlimChaChi! What it a specific bump stop that others have had issues with when they've had the Corsa Xtreme?

Corsa extreme with the SVC ABS seem ok together - at least during install and normal driving. Love the sound of the Corsa, compared to many other exhaust it is actually pretty mellow. No drone enough to notice.

Thanks, Redgs4. I've been leaning towards the Xtreme over the Sport. Would you say that once your cruising at 65, 70, 75, etc. that the Xtreme is fairly quiet/similar to stock?

The nice thing is you can buy the resonator delete if you think the normal system is too quiet. I've only heard good things about the systems also. I've ran Corsa on 3 vehicles and they make a good product all around.

SuperRaptor: From what I understand that is the only difference in the two, correct? I guess it's an easy way to have both systems. However, paying this much for an exhaust I'm trying to get it right the first time!

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A bumpstop is definitely on my short list, SlimChaChi! What it a specific bump stop that others have had issues with when they've had the Corsa Xtreme?

I've heard of Icons bumpstop having issues bc of the additional support, not too sure on other systems. I know some guys make the stock exhaust work (barely) or simply dump the exhaust. I may go that route or have KHC fab up something custom when the time comes. I love the Xtreme but I'm not sure how modifying it will affect the overall tone as well as drone. When I get to that point I'll make the call. Never ending mods does not help the wallet but puts a big ass grin on my face haha!

Sent from a creepy white van with no windows...

redgs4

Reaction score
When I first had the Corsa Extreme installed I thought the change from stock was barely noticeable except for full throttle types of play. I do a lot of driving from 65-85 and between the new tires [Mickey Thompson ATZ P3] and the stereo I don't notice the exhaust at all.

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed my Corsa Xtreme exhaust yesterday afternoon and I love it. Purchased it from Maryland Speed (great price and super fast shipping). Sounds very aggressive when you're on it or when you first start it up in the morning. No drone, very quiet in the truck. I made a quick before/after video.

Corsa Xtreme exhaust 2014 Raptor - YouTube

OP
OP
DesertEagle

DesertEagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my Corsa Xtreme exhaust yesterday afternoon and I love it. Purchased it from Maryland Speed (great price and super fast shipping). Sounds very aggressive when you're on it or when you first start it up in the morning. No drone, very quiet in the truck. I made a quick before/after video.

Corsa Xtreme exhaust 2014 Raptor - YouTube

Sounds mean Kngrach! Guess that's why its so hard for me to believe that its still quiet in the truck! But that's what everyone is saying so it must be true, right?

I still haven't had anyone give a negative review on the Xtreme so I think you just convinced me. Now I've just got to convince my wife!

jim f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Extreme as well.
Sounds great outside and virtually nothing inside. And zero drone.
My son has a 13 as well. He drove in my truck today and said that the stock exhaust on his truck is actually louder inside than mine with the Extreme.