6.2 Corsa Extreme with lightning exit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a vid after I got headers. I used to have another vid just like this one with corsa before I got headers but I can't find it. Maybe higher pitched isn't the best word, but it's definitely more raspy.

love that sound at idle. My setup sounded similar at idle but had a lot of drone and very raspy at times.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta do this. My extreme has come loose twice now. Im about to jb weld the hell out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not have it welded? On any exhaust system with clamps I get everything bolted up, properly adjusted and tightened down to spec. Then I drill a pair of 1/8" holes 90 degrees apart through each of the clamps and install 1/8" x 3/16" Stainless Steel rivets. Nothing ever moves on mine. And if I ever need to change it out I can drill the rivets out in 5 seconds each and unbolt everything to remove any pipe or component. Maybe it's overkill but in 5 minutes I can provide peace of mind that nothing is moving, even if the clamps loosen. Stainless Steel rivets are my go to fastener for many appications.

Last edited: