6.2 Corsa Extreme with lightning exit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Relentless

Reaction score
Installed a Corsa Extreme with lightning exit

So I bought a Corsa muffler and tips from @Key and had it fabbed up to a side exit.
As everyone else has reported, there's no drone and it's only loud when you get on it. I couldn't be happier with the sound.

The only thing I would change is the tips. I wish they were black but I don't care enough to do anything about at this point. Other than that I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_5330.jpg
    IMG_5330.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_5214.jpg
    IMG_5214.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_5216.jpg
    IMG_5216.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_5209.jpg
    IMG_5209.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! One of the first (or only) lightening style Corsa Xtreme's that I know of. You can always get a black chrome kit from your auto parts store if you're interested in going with the black tip look.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Key Actually guaranteed me it would stay on and gave me a lifetime warranty. I think I am covered.

Looks Nice!!!!

Seriously, look at getting a brace added out towards the end of the pipe just before the tips. That's a lot of weight hanging. Hate to see it fall off in front of the rear tires and really cause some damage. Here's some pics of the hanger on my exhaust:

003.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome! I'd be curious to hear this side by side with the regular Corsa exit.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! One of the first (or only) lightening style Corsa Xtreme's that I know of. You can always get a black chrome kit from your auto parts store if you're interested in going with the black tip look.

what exhaust are you running now?

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa Xtreme still with a little secret extra. I sell Corsa so I was happy to sell a spare muffler and tips.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

@2014RubyRed I believe he has a hanger right before the tip attaches to the tubing. But I agree it's always a good idea to have an extra hanger.

RENCRN8

Reaction score
@Key can you pm me price on parts for this? I want side exhaust so bad. I also want quiet when cruising but mean when I get on it with no drone. Thanks

OP
OP
R

Relentless

Reaction score
Looks Nice!!!!

Seriously, look at getting a brace added out towards the end of the pipe just before the tips. That's a lot of weight hanging. Hate to see it fall off in front of the rear tires and really cause some damage. Here's some pics of the hanger on my exhaust:

I had them put two braces there for just the reason you said. There's a hanger on each side of the frame.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 218
Last edited: