Ceramic Coated Exhaust Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got them back from Jet Hot.
Had them coated satin black.
1800* coating.
I like it, what ya'll think?
Cost $65.00 plus shipping.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look great and it's a creative solution for sure!

My only question is regarding the pipes which look distinctly different than the tips. Too bad the portion of the pipes you can see can't be black as well (perhaps they can be prepped and painted black with a rattle can?).

Of course it's a moo point for me - I have no exhaust tips on my Raptor.

moo.jpg

Raptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good, and a whole lot cheaper than the Ford Racing tips.

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look great and it's a creative solution for sure!

My only question is regarding the pipes which look distinctly different than the tips. Too bad the portion of the pipes you can see can't be black as well (perhaps they can be prepped and painted black with a rattle can?).

Of course it's a moo point for me - I have no exhaust tips on my Raptor.

moo-point-big.jpg

Yeah I was thinking I might spray that area of the exhaust pipe that you can see with some flat black hi temp paint.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Just saw this and man it looks good! I've been wanting the same thing, flat black exhaust tips. I'm taking mine in tomorrow to have a 14" Magnaflow Magnapack put on mine with a single 3" out to a 4" slsh cut tip and I'm gonna do the tip in flat black like this as well. It's important to me that they get it lined up like I want too. I haven't seen any 6.2's with exhaust yet so hopefully I'll get some vid of it so you guys can hear it too.

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, did you get the whole exhaust changed out or did you just do the tips? What I mean is do you still have the stock exhaust or do you have an aftermaket exhaust on your Raptor? again the tips look awesome!!!!!!