Cant wait for my ford racing cat backs by borla

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I m waiting for my truck to arrive to panama for a couple of weeks, and then i just ordered a full exhaust sustem for my raptor
Custom cooks heathers and ford racing catbacks, i thing that beast is gonna be loud as hell.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i posted it too soon, but i will be getting the full exhaust at the end of this week amd the ford raptor by the end of the next week by then. Hopefully i will intall it as soon as possible then i will be getting tune and meed to order a intake as well. Afe tage II with spacer

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey here i got my custom cooks headers and catbacks
Is there a video of how to install headers on a 6.2 ford raptor, or give me any idea how to do it
Thanks
ure9ave6.jpg

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question. Does a Ford Raptor have that annoying drone on the freeway when you install a loud exhaust?

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question. Does a Ford Raptor have that annoying drone on the freeway when you install a loud exhaust?

Well, i will tell you probably at the middle of this week when i finish installation of the full exhaust.
I used to have a ford svt lightning with long tubes headers and magnaflow, it was anoying when you kept it at low rpm at the hiway.

I dont know how those custom kooks headers gonna behave with the borla. Borla catbacks itselft should not be that loud

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headers kooks installed. Only bad thing is that a harness extension plug came wrong so i could not extend a o2 sensor to connect into the header bong
ara3ymaz.jpg
u3umu3a8.jpg
e9ynujuv.jpg

Hope to finish the install by the end of the day on saturday, borla catbacks, if everything comes right as expected, because last week i received a wrong catback. It was a corsa catback for a tundra, i ordered a ford racing by borla

Last edited:

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headers kooks installed. Only bad thing is that a harness extension plug came wrong so i could not extend a o2 sensor to connect into the header bong
ara3ymaz.jpg
u3umu3a8.jpg
e9ynujuv.jpg

Hope to finish the install by the end of the day on saturday, borla catbacks, if everything comes right as expected, because last week i received a wrong catback. It was a corsa catback for a tundra, i ordered a ford racing by borla

Nice Buddy

Good luck