Buying Ford Racing sport exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocknron

Reaction score
I've had the stock, Banks Monster Exhaust and Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust and now I'm ready for the Ford Racing Sport Exhaust, I'm hoping this is going to be the last purchase, let me know the best place to buy it, price wise. I'm also shipping to Canada, please PM me if necessary.
Thanks Ron,

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

By the way, my local dealer quoted me $1950.00 just to purchase the exhaust not even installed. I let them know I could very well be addicted to crack but not the kind you smoke in a pipe thank u very much, they could sell that exhaust to someone else, lol.

D

Deleted member 12951

AMP performance is at $1200 last time I looked with free shipping. I got it for $1092 before the price increase. Super easy to install but figured with your array of different exhaust tries, it should be a walk in the park.