Borla Touring or FR Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an in-truck and out-of truck exhaust clip for the borla touring type exhaust? I am interested in the drone and load sounds! The stock exhaust is pretty tame.

Thanks!

OP
OP
svt boost

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts--I looked on youtube I just can't tell if they are the touring (FR) model. I really want NO drone but more aggressive on startup and under load.

I found a harley davidson vid with the 6.2, but can't really get a good feel for it.

OP
OP
svt boost

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah--no way to do that really, don't know anyone else in my area with a raptor!

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts--I looked on youtube I just can't tell if they are the touring (FR) model. I really want NO drone but more aggressive on startup and under load.

I found a harley davidson vid with the 6.2, but can't really get a good feel for it.

I can tell you on the 5.4 that i had with the Borla exhaust it is what your looking for sound wise.
I have heard the touring and it is pretty quiet.
I to am trying to find someone in nj that has it so i can hear it on the 6.2

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Indy but have the FR on order but it has been a 3 week or so wait and is supposed to now be in on Monday (in the morning) so I am callin to see if it is here and if not I will cancel and wait until we are off the back order wait. If it is in then I will try to get it on the truck und post something.

I like the ford racing stamp and want no drone as well but a little better sound would be nice.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Find a good shop and pick their brains...Borla makes great exhausts, the touring is tame and the stinger has been known to have some cab drone...from what you want check out the magnaflow...again talk to someone who has done a bunch of installs...

OP
OP
svt boost

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the FR touring exhaust today...I will post a ton of pics and vids once everything is installed.