Borla? Corsa?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

Okay I need some help with a decision on which exhaust I'm going to get. I have a friend who will sell me his Shelby Stinger exhaust (a Borla) for a very good price. It's hardly had any mileage on the exhaust. But I was already kinda leaning on buying a Corsa. Which one is better? The feedback I get is biased to whatever that person has and they talk down on the other product.

I just want better sound, but no drone on the highway or cruising around. I appreciate the feedback.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say Corsa but if you get the Borla for cheap enough, then try that out and if it's not what you want, then get the Corsa after. Corsa truely is drone free and from what I've heard, I don't think Borla is that.

I would suggest listening to sound clips on here and YouTube of both to make up your mind.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another great point about DirtyDeeds exhaust. If it's too loud or too quiet, we will build you another one for free.

Also, if you break it, or if there is ever a problem with workmanship, etc. We will replace or repair for free:)

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of good things about Dirty Deeds too. My vote would be either Corsa/Volant (volant is owned by corsa and I'm pretty sure identical design) or Dirty Deeds.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

I have heard a lot of good things about Dirty Deeds too. My vote would be either Corsa/Volant (volant is owned by corsa and I'm pretty sure identical design) or Dirty Deeds.

Yea I like Dirty Deeds, but I don't care for the exhaust being in front of the rear tires. I really like the stock look and think I want to stay with that look. It is a good deal on the Borla, but by the time you install it and go through the hassle of all that... I would rather just get the Corsa.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya on that. I got my Volant for $577 on Jegs.com. That's just about half price of what Corsa cost. From all the sound clips that I've heard and the multiple sources I've spoken to, it's virtually identical in sound and design to Corsa. Only differences is the grade of stainless that the systems are made of and the dual tips on the Corsa as opposed to one on the Volant. To me though, I actually hacked off the tips anyways right after the axle. I couldn't justify the difference in cost but to each their own. I'll just say I'm super happy with the sound of my exhaust. I would definitely recommend Volant/Corsa, but that's just my 2 cents.

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Corsa is not as aggressive, but costs more. Whatever you buy, call us @ 443-730-9428. We hook up forum members!