Borla with Corsa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

VADER332

Reaction score
Update. I installed the Corsa resonator delete pipe with the Borla "S". Great sound but I have a little drone around 1700-1800 rpms. Overall I am pleased with the setup though.

EFD_5924

Banned
Reaction score
You will get some sort of drone if you remove that factory resonator. It's worth it though - sounds much better without it.

OP
OP
V

VADER332

Reaction score
You will get some sort of drone if you remove that factory resonator. It's worth it though - sounds much better without it.
Yes it does. I took a video with my iphone 4 that doesn't to the sound justice but the exhaust does sound great in person. I am glad I made the switch.

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a borla s type cat back and i wanna do a resonator delete and wanna know how much of a deference there is going to be. now i know its not going to be night and day but i think that the exhaust is to quiet now and want a little more sound out of it. is it realy worth it

M3 WRATH

Reaction score
I too have the borla and deleted the resonator. The drone got to me after a trip from Missoula to Moab. I put on an aftermarket resonator after that and right away noticed a difference - yes, it is quieter now. But zero drone - much more comfortable in the cabin. The weird thing is that I always feel like it is too quiet because I remember what it sounded like before, but everyone that rides in my truck comments about how loud and badass it sounds. I guess we sometimes lose objectivity when we get desensitized to the sound.