Black Widow Race VS. Borla S-Type

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you want mean sound with no drone look no further than Corsa. nice idle sound not too loud while cruising and screams when your leaning into the skinny pedal!

level-4

Reaction score
were the hangers welded to the inlet and not the body of the muffler itself?

Yep on the pipes on each end, I had all the cracks welded up, when it fails again I'll just replace it with a different brand muffler.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

if you want mean sound with no drone look no further than Corsa. nice idle sound not too loud while cruising and screams when your leaning into the skinny pedal!

Which Corsa do you recommend? Will just need a muffler not a whole system.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep on the pipes on each end, I had all the cracks welded up, when it fails again I'll just replace it with a different brand muffler.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Which Corsa do you recommend? Will just need a muffler not a whole system.

Corsa you have to buy the system. I would recommend any of these Catalog

If you want just a muffler i liked the magnapack i had on my Raptor. very mean sound with minimal drone

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Surre, after a year of use the muffler started cracking around the inlet. Have to either replace it of have it welded up.

Please send me pics of how you have it mounted with the hangers in the pics, if mounted correctly I will gladly send you a brand new muffler.

[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_4171.jpg
    IMG_4171.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That could be what ****** it up. I thought they recommend not welding to the inlet/outlet. Could be wrong though.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
That could be what ****** it up. I thought they recommend not welding to the inlet/outlet. Could be wrong though.
Body of the muffler is the best place since there 11lbs in the muffler versus a few pounds in tubing.

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpg
    IMG_4394.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 47