Before and After Corsa Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just installed the Corsa Extreme Cat Back system on my 2014 Raptor SCrew with about 600 miles on it. I was worried that my wife would hate, and complain, about it being too loud. She didn't like the sound from outside the truck, but once inside and cruising down the road, she had no complaints (yeah, some of you will understand why this is important...lol).

Anyway, once you are at a steady speed; 35, 45, 55, 65, etc., there isn't any drone of any sort. In fact, while driving with the windows up, air conditioning and cruise control on, the stock tires were more noisy from inside the truck! However, stomp the pedal and it sounds sweet!

Just a couple quick sounds for anyone sitting on the fence. No headers, CAI, or tune.

Before:
http://vid1065.photobucket.com/albums/u395/SVTGT12/20140830Stock_zpsc7e7b775.mp4

After:
http://vid1065.photobucket.com/albums/u395/SVTGT12/20140831CorsaXtreme_zps9225406f.mp4

Chuck

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice...oh i understand those complaints man...that's why my true duals are currently off...along with the headers, my wife refused to get in the truck. i'll have the xtreme installed next week up to SW headers and happy to hear you're getting no drone!

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard a Raptor with the SW headers and Corsa Extreme. It sounded great. I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

If anyone is wondering, that's my WIFE's Prius you see in the reflection on the "After" video...not mine...lol.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My favorite cat back right now. I understand the wife comment. She can't stand going in my truck with the SW long tubes and lightning exit lol. I love the way it sounds so she will have to deal with it. Although I wouldn't mind adding an x pipe and swapping my muffler with 2 small corsa mufflers but they don't sell them separate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My favorite cat back right now. I understand the wife comment. She can't stand going in my truck with the SW long tubes and lightning exit lol. I love the way it sounds so she will have to deal with it. Although I wouldn't mind adding an x pipe and swapping my muffler with 2 small corsa mufflers but they don't sell them separate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actually...i think corsa does. Let me check my history. I could have sworn I was looking at just corsa mufflers yesterday for sale but I could be wrong.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

My bad. Looks like just diesel mufflers.

http://autoplicity.com/category/30-mufflers-corsa.aspx?manufacturerid=143

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Sounds incredible. Corsa definitely puts a lot of work into the final sound of their systems.

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can still hear the complaining it isn't loud enough..lol.

LOL

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Sounds incredible. Corsa definitely puts a lot of work into the final sound of their systems.

Thanks. I'm very happy I went with Corsa. Their instructions could use some improvement though.