Bassani y pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

never_summer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with the bassani y pipe? Any reviews on fitment, sound and performance gain compared to long tubes?

Sigmoid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Bassani Y-pipe/cat delete on mine. But I've actually altered it by putting in cutouts (TT setup). If you are running an n/a setup, I'm not sure that you'll notice any performance difference with just the y-pipe swap...but it has to be better.
It definitely made a difference on mine, but I'm making A LOT of exhaust gas. The thing to think about is that once you do it....it's not just an easy swap if you want to go back to stock.

Reaction score
I am running the Bassani pipe with Kooks Green Cats. It definitely flows better for those of us with forced induction but I would say on a naturally aspirated truck it wouldn't be worth the cost. I will note that we had to do quite a bit of tweaking to get it to fit properly, thankfully I have a good fabricator! Once it has been fitted its a pita to install as you have to install in at the same time as the transmission crossmember. I hope I dont have to take mine out!