Anyone with magnaflow catback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping anyone with a magnaflow catback #15588 could take an in cab video for me. I'm ready to pull the trigger but want to hear what the cab noise is like windows up at cruise and acceleration?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not bad, it has a good sound, but I am very interested in the corsa xtreme, think I'm ready to trade up

D

Deleted member 12951

Hoping anyone with a magnaflow catback #15588 could take an in cab video for me. I'm ready to pull the trigger but want to hear what the cab noise is like windows up at cruise and acceleration?

Thought you like the Ford Racing Exhaust?

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the ford racing setup but at half the price magnaflow is growing on me, especially when I take a saw and cut it at the last hanger. With a new house being built I have to start sliding things under the radar after mentioning a new bumper because it look cool lol.

I'm looking for a "quiet" system that sounds good. Other than ford racing this is my best option I think.

For anyone looking for similar results and doesn't mind the price, RDFTS hands down has the best sounding truck I've ever heard.

D

Deleted member 12951

My 70yr+ grandma mother-in-law after the Time Attack trip came up to me and whispered that she really likes how my truck sounds when I get on it. Thought it was cute, like she didn't want anyone else to know...

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were good sports for coming out and your father in law for having a few with the boys in the parking lot that had all the guests looking at us from behind the curtains but... How do you feel knowing your exhaust made your mother in law all soggy?! Ewwwwwwww lololol

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look to see if big blue has posted one already if not I will see if I can make one over the weekend.

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have the whole catback, but I have the muffler in place of the stock muffler. It's very quiet. It sounds a bit louder and deeper at idle, but it's quieter at WOT. I don't mind it, but I was hoping it would be a tiny bit louder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free