6.2 exhaust recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had the Borla S-Type on my Raptor in conjunction with the oem resonator for 25K miles, it just gets better sounding every day.

IMG_5862_zpswhuksy9l.jpg

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I'm contemplating changing out my Magnapak with a Black Widow...but need to choose between Widowmaker and Race Venom...so I'm curious also.

Anyone?
You won't be disappointed with either one. Personally I'd say the 3" Race Venom over the Widow Maker.

I went with the race venom. Can't speak on the widowmaker, but I really like the sound the race venom makes. It's a clean sound all the way through the RPMs and really sounds good wide open.
They are pretty close to the same sound, to me the Widow maker is slightly louder at Wide Open throttle, but nothing insanely crazy.
Currently I have no resonator into my Widow Maker turned down just after the cab and my 5 year old can still fall asleep in the back seat when I'm under load while towing. So what I'm saying is inside the cab as loud as it is outside its not bad inside, and there's surely no drone

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed with either one. Personally I'd say the 3" Race Venom over the Widow Maker.

They are pretty close to the same sound, to me the Widow maker is slightly louder at Wide Open throttle, but nothing insanely crazy.
Currently I have no resonator into my Widow Maker turned down just after the cab and my 5 year old can still fall asleep in the back seat when I'm under load while towing. So what I'm saying is inside the cab as loud as it is outside its not bad inside, and there's surely no drone

Race venom on order...thanks!

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm wanting to do an aftermarket exhaust. I would like it to not have a drone down the highway. I would of course like it sound good and flow a lot better for the engine. I'm open to changing the headers too. Also needs to pass emissions.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance
I did a K&N intake and a flowmaster muffler. No bad drone and sounds amazing! Also didn't break the bank which was great.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk