3.5 MBRP Single exit exhaust DRONEs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my 2013 Raptor for about a year and love it, it came with the MBRP exhaust which is no really annoying me, all I hear is drone. Other than that it's a great sounding exhaust when I am on it and at start up.

Has anyone else added another Resonator to the exhaust? I would like to keep it but lower the drone.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes there is a resonator option for it. I’ve tried both. Like the sound without it

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
Supercrew.
Pipe is 24"x3" from tip to center of where it meets with the mbrp. I read some guys using longer and had originally started with 29" and worked my way down. Works pretty well for about 65mph give or take.

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supercrew.
Pipe is 24"x3" from tip to center of where it meets with the mbrp. I read some guys using longer and had originally started with 29" and worked my way down. Works pretty well for about 65mph give or take.

did you have it made ? or did you purchase it somewhere ?

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
I just read some of the other threads on hemholtz resonators, drew what I wanted on a Post-It and went to my local muffler shop. They were easy to work with and did a great job. It seems like there at least a few shops that will tell you it doesn't do anything, just so you know.

Also, I found that while it almost completely eliminated the drone, I wasn't actually a huge fan of the sound I was left with at WOT.

Last edited: