2014 Ford Raptor Borla Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Havoc915

Reaction score
Does Borla carry the atak for the 6.2L raptor? I find it hard to believe that they only made it for the 5.0 or is there a way to modify it to fit the 6.2? I really like the sound of it compared to the s type.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Where there's a welder there's a way.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
they do not currently make an Atak kit, just the touring and S-type. my guess is the drone might be too much on the Atak. they make an Atak for the 5.0 but that is a totally different motor.

If you would like a price on a kit let me know. We offer discounts to the members here

Steelhead

Reaction score
Does Borla carry the atak for the 6.2L raptor? I find it hard to believe that they only made it for the 5.0 or is there a way to modify it to fit the 6.2? I really like the sound of it compared to the s type.

Raptor Exhaust and F-150 exhaust's fit the same. A borla Atak should fit in your 6.2l. I, too , have considered this.. I love the rear exhaust pipes out the back. Best looking set up by far. Let us know if you pull the trigger.