Wiz drifting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought there was a SnowBall video thread somewhere..
If there is please feel free to move this into it Mod's..

So we get out at the rest stop on M2 after the bridge to meet up with the Roush boy's and a few others.
Matt saz to me "Hey why don't you go throw the truck around out there a little bit and I'll take a picture" He didn't get the word "picture" out by the time I was headed to the truck...he he he ....
I did relax it just a little when I came running at 8-9 beautiful Raptors all parked in a row..
I did not want to be "THAT GUY"...lol...
Ford Raptor Snow Drift "The Puzzler" - YouTube

Ok how do I get the video image to post up from Y-Tube?

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well every other time you just copy the link.... Doesn't work for some reason.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Pretty freaking cool!

Banned
Reaction score
very well done sir.

my brothers driveway is round exactly like that. drift every single time i go to his place in winter

OP
OP
wiz1500

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fun for sure!

Where you testing your hand brake at the time??

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

We were playing with it.. But there are some things that need to be worked out... Basicly when the rear starts to lock up it sets the ABS off (in all Modes) and effects the front negatively.
I will be opening a thread on the hole thing soon..

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably a foolish question but when you're doing drifting like that you do it in 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive?

I'm just curious because I still have the stock BFG's and the fronts have about 30% left and the only way to get it to hook up drifting in snow is 4wd normal driving around they are fine.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
wiz1500

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably a foolish question but when you're doing drifting like that you do it in 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive?

I'm just curious because I still have the stock BFG's and the fronts have about 30% left and the only way to get it to hook up drifting in snow is 4wd normal driving around they are fine.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Ether or really.. In this case I was in 2 wheel.. If you are in 4 wheel you tend to gather speed very quickly... I didn't want be flying around in that little parking lot with all them parked Raptors...:emotions36: