Winter Storm last week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 Shelby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where were you trying to get to, Snowshoe? I'm in Bridgeport, WV. We only got about 3" here. My parents live between Buckhannon and Elkins, they had over 3' and lots of trees destroyed. Looks like a war zone.

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats awesome! good choice on the vehicle, I believe that is the right one, especially with good tires.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you unplugged you marker lights in the grill.

Not a fan. ;) To me, that's the Raptor's signature. To each his own.

With that said, nice truck and beautiful photos.

OP
OP
White608

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where were you trying to get to, Snowshoe? I'm in Bridgeport, WV. We only got about 3" here. My parents live between Buckhannon and Elkins, they had over 3' and lots of trees destroyed. Looks like a war zone.

Yeah that was the plan, went on the back roads. Didn't realize it was that bad or I would have went to Elkins and over that way.
Hope to get to the Senic Highway this winter and play some.

I'm between Charleston and Huntington.

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

The very first day I got the truck I removed them. I hate them, but that's my opinion and you know about that saying...

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
how cold was it that day??

just so all of you east coaster know it's about 82 degrees in AZ today :bleh:

Lukeizzle21

Reaction score
i hope a storm like this happens in michigan this winter! it feels like it's been years since we've been hammered with a massive storm