Video of Paddle Tires at Glamis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh shit that is siiiiiick!!!! this is now on my list of things to do, looks like so much fun.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBcFJ_6kFwI

Here is a clip of me the dunes. I put Super Scoopers on and it was a blast! What do you think?

I need more info on it all lol
did they rub? what size? fitment? etc...

OP
OP
roostinyfz

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh shit that is siiiiiick!!!! this is now on my list of things to do, looks like so much fun.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I need more info on it all lol
did they rub? what size? fitment? etc...

So I took my worn out BFG's that have been sitting and sent them to skat trak in CA and had them vulcanize super scooper paddles on. I did a 6 paddle. I was worried they would rub at full compression and hit the rib of the inner fender well, but they didn't. It was fun.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

So what is the camera man in that is keeping up with you?

Camera man is in a rzr 1000.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Looks neat.
Did you only have them on the rear?

Post up the hill climb.!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Yes just on the rear.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I took my worn out BFG's that have been sitting and sent them to skat trak in CA and had them vulcanize super scooper paddles on. I did a 6 paddle. I was worried they would rub at full compression and hit the rib of the inner fender well, but they didn't. It was fun.
@roostinyfz thats reall awesome man. I was always curious as to how it would be so just watching this was awesome and now motivates me to do the same!