Video I found of my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Is there a posted speed limit on the beach?
Said he confronted you in the parking lot. LOL.
There was no one in front of him, you should of made a few donuts in front of him....

Last edited by a moderator:

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have been tempted to roost him. So, when you talked to him, was he wearing a community patrol badge? Or maybe a cape and mask?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Haaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaa. What a dork.

Dude would be ******** his pants if I was driving on that beach.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another person out videoing hoping he becomes famous for one of there clips, and or to show the township, to stop beach passes for vehicles, pure *******.

OP
OP

10JGCSRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha yea he's a ****.. I was tempted to give him a nice sand shower but then I'd have to throw his camera in the ocean with him so nobody could see the footage. He's just pissed because me and my buddies were surfing not fishing. I took a video of out encounter in the parking lot too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Hahaha yea he's a ****.. I was tempted to give him a nice sand shower but then I'd have to throw his camera in the ocean with him so nobody could see the footage. He's just pissed because me and my buddies were surfing not fishing. I took a video of out encounter in the parking lot too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is your video?