Very Large Panoramic Pictures from Day In The Dirt - Vegas on Saturday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a great time this weekend. Thanks again to RE for hosting the event. So much fun! I took some stills with my video camera and used Photoshop to stitch them into a panoramic. I thought I'd throw them up in case anyone wants them. I know they aren't as good as Gary's, but maybe they'll tide you over. Sorry for the picture quality, I didn't realize how poor the stills from the video camera are. I'm spoiled with our SLR, which I didn't bring.

RSV1 Out Front:
GroupPano_RSV1Front.jpg

Pano made from two pictures:
PanoramaZoomedOut.jpg

Pano made from three trucks per picture. I didn't have enough overlap in one of the shots, so Photoshop couldn't figure out where to put it. I manually moved it to the correct location, but I didn't take the time to match the color. Also, I missed one of the three blue trucks in a row so there is a gap where the rest of the truck would be if I was a reasonably decent photographer.
PanoramaZoomedIn.jpg

Here is the Photoshop file of that last one in case someone is board and wants to fix the color on the one layer.
PanoramaZoomedIn.psd (150MB)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nice pics, especially if they're from a video camera.