This thing is Bad Ass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could i see some more, please!
What were the differences between the truck that ran the Baha 1000 and the stock Raptor F150?
I know the Raptor came in 3rd in its class, but what class was it in, how many others were in the class and how did its time compare to the top of the line finishers?

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flounder, go watch Born in Baja. Theres a thread on svto that has a link to download it, it takes a while but its worth it if you dont have the dvd. Its not a torrent.

I know this. The brakes, most of the engine internals, the transmision, chassis, and body were stock. They did install a roll cage, but they went through like 20 sawzall blades cutting through the super high strenth steel in the F 150 stock cab. The suspension components were all huge Fox shox, nothing like that we have. The tires are 18" BFG Baja Terrains, very tough rubber on 17" beadlock wheels. The 4x4 and 4x2 system is the same (they had a episode about it not going into 4 wheel drive and had to do it manually, so it has a manual override which is nice to know), as are a lot of drivetrain components. I think they might have changed the leaf pack or added one leaf to it. Thats all I can say for sure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Could i see some more, please!
What were the differences between the truck that ran the Baha 1000 and the stock Raptor F150?
I know the Raptor came in 3rd in its class, but what class was it in, how many others were in the class and how did its time compare to the top of the line finishers?

Truthfully, I'm not sure as to all the differences but I know the engine was modified and they installed a roll cage. I'm sure the majority of it was stock.
Hopefully someone with better knowledge of this vehicle can chime in and give us all a tutorial.Would be nice if we could get the SVT guys on here.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flounder, go watch Born in Baja. Theres a thread on svto that has a link to download it, it takes a while but its worth it if you dont have the dvd. Its not a torrent.

No BentToast - I want YOU to do that and then bring back the information and tell me about it. :baby: I'm busy updating my avatar.

Last edited: