Skid Plate w/ (3) LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZAC6

Reaction score
I GOT THIS SKID PLATE CUSTOM MADE AT "ACCESSORY HOUSE" IT HAS 3 LED LIGHT BARS. IT HAS 47' OF TOTAL LIGHT SPACE! THE 3 LED LIGHTS BRING THE BAR CLOSER TO THE GRILLE OF THE CAR, KEEPING IT FROM LOOKING TOO FAR, LIKE A SNOW PLOW.:Grenade:2011-04-02 11.26.57.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
WOW man that looks incredible. Seriously, one of my favorites so far...

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I GOT THIS SKID PLATE CUSTOM MADE AT "ACCESSORY HOUSE" IT HAS 3 LED LIGHT BARS. IT HAS 47' OF TOTAL LIGHT SPACE! THE 3 LED LIGHTS BRING THE BAR CLOSER TO THE GRILLE OF THE CAR, KEEPING IT FROM LOOKING TOO FAR, LIKE A SNOW PLOW.:Grenade:View attachment 2060

A, well a, you forgot to mention HOW MUCH it cost! HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good idea with the 3 separate lights but I don't like how the top bar hooks up to the main bar. It doesn't follow with the rest of the design of the bumper. Need a curved piece of pipe i think rather than the flat steel on the ends.

Or if the main bar would be right at or bellow the painted part of the upper truck grill ( i guess thats what you call it) then it would look like part of the block idea of that painted part of the truck and would fit in better. But other than that I'm sure you are going to get some great looks from people driving down the road!