Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not as cool as the other effects people use on here but I did drive my truck pretty hard today :p
7b879b5ae7c26dbbf70230c9f6c9e277.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got her back from the shop last week, thankfully it wont have to go back nor would i ever agree on them touching her again (over all bad experience with the shop). this saturday all of my SVC goodies will be going back on, starting with the bumpers then the bypass rack and bump stop kit will follow depending on how the time passes..

@DoveTailGnomeo, please post or link me to more pics of your truck. Are those gold/bronze colored beadlock/trim rings?

I've been on the fence about that color for my blue Raptor, always loved that color combo with blue, but also like my black wheels. I think that combo is the perfect middle ground!

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DoveTailGnomeo, please post or link me to more pics of your truck. Are those gold/bronze colored beadlock/trim rings?

I've been on the fence about that color for my blue Raptor, always loved that color combo with blue, but also like my black wheels. I think that combo is the perfect middle ground!

sorry for the late response i'm mostly on FRF when i'm here at work. I will be able to post more pictures soon, yes they are gold/bronze beauty rings. my truck used to be blue and recently got it painted Ruby Red. I wasn't sure if it would match but turnes out that it ended up looking pretty good so now I dont have to look for a new paint combo.

I believe the correct name for the color is "sun metallic gold" and pretty sure you will like it just as much as I do.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Nice color.

thanks!