Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
How'd they do? Also it looks like you're on top perch and did you have in rubbing as most people experience

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Theyre great! They've got a lot more traction, especially around corners, probably attributed to the extra large side lugs. Truck definitely stays more planted around corners, you have to really be going hard for the rear to step out compared to the stockers, even in loose dirt.

Yep on top perch. VERY little rubbing on the street around full lock, but manageable. Off-road, I didn't get into any major bumps to really see how they will rub when off road, but I've got glass going on this spring anyways.

On a performance standpoint, they are fantastic. Longevity/durability will have to wait and see...

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
^I agree with the cornering. I live in the mountains and have had my 35" KO2s for about three weeks and I can feel the difference...

Even though I hate winter, I can't wait to get a good snow so I can see how they do in the white stuff. The lugs compared to the old KO are definitely spaced out a bit wider.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had the opportunity with the KOs and the KO2s in some pretty deep shit here in the Oregon Cascades. The best part of the new tires is how they eject the snow from the treads. I love the security...

socal2ks

Reaction score
Theyre great! They've got a lot more traction, especially around corners, probably attributed to the extra large side lugs. Truck definitely stays more planted around corners, you have to really be going hard for the rear to step out compared to the stockers, even in loose dirt.

Yep on top perch. VERY little rubbing on the street around full lock, but manageable. Off-road, I didn't get into any major bumps to really see how they will rub when off road, but I've got glass going on this spring anyways.

On a performance standpoint, they are fantastic. Longevity/durability will have to wait and see...

How do they do on muddy/wet country roads? We had some rain today and the roads were slick and the stock ko's just love to slide. Not in a good way.